Friday, January 24, 2014

Valentines Day Nails

Posted by Henna by Swapna at Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello everyone! I know it is 20 days too early but I thought of starting with Valentine's day nail art. I had made a collection of nail arts for Valentine's day. 


The first set is full of glittering hearts. It is very simple to do nails. I got these glittering nails for free along with other 3D nails which you will see below. Isn't it wonderful? I think pink base will also be a good combination. Have to try it once. 



This one is free hand Valentine's Day nails. Red, color of love is a base color. I uses acrylic white and black to make a free hand drawing on red nail paint.Its a great combination of colors. <3





For next nails, I used China Glaze Under the Broad Walk and China Glaze Crackle Oxidized Aqua to create crackle nails. For a thumb finger I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and 3D hearts. Full of love!! :D




The nails below are painted using China Glaze Hey Sailor. I used  Essie Blanc for second finger with dots made from black acrylic color and 3d Nails. 




This one I had made last year but was just getting used to the blogging. This is also used with Essie Blanc and black acrylic color. Wrote some love letters and messages which I only I can understand and a letter envelope with a heart in middle.





Thanks for checking out my Valentine's day nail art collection, hope you liked it!! :* :) XOXOXO


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Swap That Nail Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review